The factory direct Canada Goose aurora-green Men\’s Summit Jacket Canada Goose Outlet New York City 101110974
New to the Altitude Collection, the Summit Jacket was created to be lighter but still offer many of the features found on the Mountaineer. The Summit Jacket is a hybrid of a classic quilt through parka and offers versatility with its removable hood and adjustable cuffs.
Please note: All Canada Goose parkas are made in Canada and are covered by a lifetime warranty, guaranteed for the lifetime of the product.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX
-15 to -25
Lightweight Shell: 36gsm, Lightweight Shell 20D 100% Nylon Fancy Ripstop treated with a DWR finish.
Lining: 62gsm, 40D 100% recycled Polyester down proof, plain weave treated with a DWR finish.
750 fill power Hutterite white duck down
- Hip-length; but cut longer in the back for more protection from the cold and wind
- Removable 2-way adjustable hood (horizontally and hood opening), with single hand adjustment for ease of use while in action
- Center-front reverse coil YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Single inner storm flap, with fleece-lined chin guard
- Two hand warmer pockets with reverse coil zipper closures
- Two strips of 3Mreflective tape across the chest and on the back of the hood for better visibility
- Hanging lining for wind proofness
- Outerlays on sleeves and hood protect from moisture
- Single hand adjustable and elasticized hem draw cord seals out the cold and the wind
- Two interior pockets; an inner security pocket with Canada Goose wire port and a zipper closure and lower drop-in mesh pocket
- Elasticized cord keeper on the inner left facing, to keep track of those headphones
- VELCRO adjustable cuffs for ease of movement when active
- Recessed, Lycra stretch cuffs with thumb-hole for comfort and warmth
There are no reviews yet.