Outlet Bordeaux Canada Goose Parkas Elwin Parka Black Label Canada Goose Outlet 80 Off 3205LB
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Removable down-filled hood with shaped brim is adjustable 2-ways and adds warmth and element protection
- Strategically placed Arctic Tech fabric body with Strati-Forma 30D fabric hood and sleeves balance durable protection with lightweight performance
- Collar has a removable shearling panel for added warmth and a leather collar stand underneath
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: tricot fabric lined hand warmer pockets
- 1 interior pocket: secure zipper pocket at wearer\’s right
- Black tonal Canada Goose Disc
675 Fill Power Canadian White Goose DownLearn More
Dry clean only.
Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. Learn more about Arctic Tech
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE
A lightweight, water-resistant nylon fabric with a premium semi-matte finish and textured micro twill. Learn more about Strati-Forma 30D™
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.